- Pick up at hotel in the Old Quarter
- Transfer by A/C modern bus Hanoi – Ha Long Bay – Hanoi.
- Deluxe room accommodation.
- Fee for staying overnight on Bay.
- Professional English speaking tour guide during the trip.
- All entrance fees in the itinerary.
- Complimentary (2 water bottles).
- 2 lunches, 1 dinner, 1 break fast - 2 days.
- 3 lunches, 2 dinner, 2 break fast - 3 days.
- Wine and fruits (in suite room only).
- Morning tea and coffee.
- Sunset party.
- Cooking Class.
- Tai Chi exercise.
- Squid fishing tools.
- Kayaking fee.
Terms and Conditions
- All services and items are not Included List.
- Pick up at hotel outside Hanoi Old Quarter.
- Tip for staff.
- Personal expense.
Day 1: Hanoi - Halong (B,L,D)
8h00: Paragon bus will pick you up at the hotel then we leave Hanoi for Ha Long Bay. Red River delta is typically shown along the road to Halong Bay. Paddy field and daily Vietnamese life appeal you. Have a short break within 30' at Hai Duong City for halfway relaxation.
12h30: Arrive at Bai Chay Harbor. Enjoy welcome drink and check in. Lunch is lively served on the moving cruise with contemplate outstanding sceneries.
15h00: Visit Soi Sim Beach to relax and swim there. Approach Titop Island area to do kayak. Be ready with your swimsuit. Then, we get back Cruise for relaxing and joining Sunset Party on the sundeck with romantic scenes, local fruits and light music.
19h00: Dinner is delicately served at Dinning room. Then spend your evening on various entertainments: playing card, squid fishing, chatting and enjoying beverage. Bar is available until late.
Day 2: Halong - Hanoi (B,L)
6h00: Start your day with Tai Chi exercise on the sundeck. A single camera memory may be overloaded when Dawn is breaking over sea.
7h00: Breakfast will be served in the Dinning room.
8h00: Visit Surprising Cave. This most beautiful cave is typical for Karst formation on Halong Bay and has high scientific value in geology field.
9h00: Get back Cruise and bath before checking out. Go back the harbor by another Halong Bay's side and take photos with Fighting Cock Island, Dog Rock, Turtle Island and Incense Burner. Join Cooking class with Vietnamese spring roll. Our chef with carefully reveal How to make it and What the sercret recipe is?
11h00: Farwell lunch is deliciously served on board whilst Paragon Cruise keeps on its route back to the Harbor.
12h00: Disembark the boat. Time to say Good Bye to Paragon Crew! The Paragon bus is ready to take you back Hanoi.
16h30: Paragon Tour Guide say "Thank You" and drop you off at your hotel. End the tour!
Group tour price:
Paragon suite view
|Max 4 pax|
What to bring:
- Passport with valid visa.
- Cash for personal expense.
- Sun block, sport shoes, insect repellent, hat and swimsuite.
- Warm clothes from Nov till March.
- Free of charge for 1 child under 5 - year old sharing the same bed.
(Note: Baby cots are available on Paragon Cruise with an extra charge).
- Children from 5 to under 9 - year old will be charged 75% of adult rate.
- It is considered as an adult with those aged 9 and above.
The price is not applied for special days such as Tet Holiday, Christmas, National Day...
Itinerary could be changed depending on that day's weather condition without notices.
HotLine: +84 915674 679
Vietnam Paragon Travel
Fax : +84-4-39287555